Ninja Warrior Camp
New Hampshire School Vacation Camps
Full or half day packed with ninja obstacle training and fitness. 4-12 years old are welcome. Children will develop their skills and strength with games, obstacles, challenges inspired by the American Ninja Warrior TV show.
Their day is packed with fun, fast, fitness including swimming, outdoor soccer, basketball & volleyball, indoor spin class, intro to all thing’s fitness.
Send them with a lunch, water, bathing suit, towel, indoor sneakers and some snacks and we’ll provide the fun & training.
Children will be separated by age.
REGISTRATION CLOSES WHEN FULL OR 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE CAMP SEASON OR WHEN FULL
Additional 10% is offered for siblings.
- Do you offer Trial Classes: Yes, 1 free trial class per child. Please call the club for availability.
- Classes & Makeup Policy: Classes are run each week and tuition is set up on a recurring charge by either Credit Card on file or EFT.
Makeups can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Ninja studio.
If we close due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a make-up class.
- Attire: Students should wear gym/sweat pants and a short-sleeved t-shirt. Please bring indoor sneakers with you to change into. This helps keep our equipment clean. You will also need a water bottle OR you can buy a drink in the lobby. Long hair should be pulled back. No jewelry, draw strings, belts, hoodies allowed.
- Waivers/Registration: Everyone is required to fill out a waiver. Please complete the waiver and sign. You can find the waiver on the website @ www.ninjafitclub.com. If you are a member then you signed the waiver on your membership contract.
- Tuition WC Members: You receive a discount to the Ninja Fit program and reduced enrollment fee $25. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. 10% discount is available for other members in the same family.
- Tuition Non-Members: If you are a non-member of the Workout Club you will be required to pay an enrollment fee of $49. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. Discounts are offered for other members in the same family.
- Pay by Class: If you choose not to enter a contract then you can pay a walk-in fee of $20 (WC member) & $25 public fee per class. Classes need to be scheduled in advance by calling 603-437-8888.
- Drop-Off and Pick-up: Please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled class time. There is seating in the party room and waiting area as parents and guardians are not allowed in the Ninja room during class times. Please pick up your child inside the building. Please park and enter through the pool doors.
- Age Requirements: Ages 4-Adult are welcome in the gym. Please follow the age restrictions on open gym. Birthday parties are for ages 4 and up. No child under 4 years of age should be in the Ninja room.
- Do you offer vacation camps? We offer vacation camps during the NH February & April school vacation weeks and summer.
- Where can I find you on Social Media? Instagram @ninja_warrior_fitness and Facebook @ Ninja Warrior Fitness
- Can my child compete? Yes, we now offer an advanced competition class on Thursday evenings @ 6:30pm.
- Do you offer Birthday Parties? Yes, please ask about our birthday parties for ages 4+. Visit our website for more information ninjafitclub.com