Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you offer Trial Classes: We are offering one free scheduled trial class. Please call or email the club for availability. Do not schedule for free trial in our booking system.
2. Classes & Makeup Policy: Classes are run weekly and tuition is set up on a recurring charge either by credit card on file or EFT. If your child misses a class, please schedule a make up class on the registration page and book another day and time. If we close due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a make-up class.
3. Attire: Students should wear gym sweat pants and a short-sleeved t-shirt. Please bring indoor sneakers with you to change into which helps to keep our equipment clean. You will also need a water bottle. Long hair should be pulled back. No jewelry, draw strings, belts or hoodies allowed.
4. Waivers/Registration: Everyone is required to fill out a waiver. Please complete the waiver and sign. No one enters the gym without a waiver. You can find the waiver on the website under birthday parties.
5. Tuition WC Members: You receive a discount to the Ninja Fit program as a member of The Workout Club. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. 10% discount is available for other members in the same family.
6. Tuition Non-members: Non-members of the Workout Club are welcome. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. Discounted enrollment and tuition is offered for other members in the same family.
7. Drop-off and Pick-up: Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled class time. There is limited seating and we ask that parents sit out in the hallway or outside (weather permitting). Parents and guardians are not allowed in the Ninja room during class times. Please pick up your child inside the building. Please park and enter through the pool doors.
8. Age Requirements: Ages 4-Adult are welcome in the gym. Open gym is open to all ages. Birthday parties are for ages 4 -13. No child under 4 years of age should be in the Ninja room.
We hope you enjoy the classes provided by the staff of the Ninja Fit Club. Please ask about our birthday parties for all ages, our open gym policy and NH School Vacation Camps.