Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you offer Trial Classes: We are offering one free scheduled trial class. Please call the club for availability.
2. Classes & Makeup Policy: Classes are run weekly and tuition is set up on a recurring charge either by credit card on file or EFT. If your child misses a class, please call the Ninja studio to check availability on another day. Make ups will be allowed when there is room. If we close due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a make-up class.
3. Attire: Students should wear gym sweat pants and a short-sleeved t-shirt. Please bring indoor sneakers with you to change into. This helps keep our equipment clean. You will also need a water bottle OR vou can buy a drink in the lobby.Long hair should be pulled back. No jewelry, draw strings, belts or hoodies allowed.
4. Waivers/Registration: Everyone is required to fill out a waiver. Please complete the waiver and sign. No one enters the gym without a waiver. You can find the waiver on the website under birthday parties.
5. Tuition WC Members: You receive a discount to the Ninja Fit program and reduced enrollment fee of $25 if you are a member of The Workout Club. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. 10% discount is available for other members in the same family.
6. Tuition Non-members: If you are a non-member of the Workout Club, you will be required to pay an enrollment fee of $49. This is a 90-day contract paying the first month and registration fee up front. This contract reverts month to month after the 90 days and is eligible to cancel with a 30-day notice. Discounted enrollment and tuition is offered for other members in the same family.
7. Drop-off and Pick-up: Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled class time. There is seating in the party room and waiting area as parents and guardians are not allowed in the Ninja room during class times. Please pick up your child inside the building. Please park and enter through the pool doors.
8. Age Requirements: Ages 4-Adult are welcome in the gym. Please follow the age restrictions on open gym. Birthday parties are for ages 4 and up. No child under 4 years of age should be in the Ninja room.
We hope you enjoy the classes and/or boot camps provided by the staff of the Ninja Fit Club. Please ask about our birthday parties for all ages, our open gym policy and NH School Vacation Camps.